Confessions of a Confused New Mom  

Posted by Namrata.. (Oh.. the sound of it...I luv my name)

Disclaimer : These confessions are in no particular order and may vary from mother to mother. Any resemblance to me or other new mothers is truly intentional.

1. There never is enough sleep. EVER
2. Cuddling up with a good book..!!?? what IS that?? I 've a distant memory from a different life that I could read..
3. Once upon a time.. there were second-shows playing in theatres near-by
4. I never dreamt i would envy (read extremely jealous) my husband relaxing with a movie or an evening out with friends
5. You may complain. But you love your baby more than you can imagine.
6. I hate all those aunties who impart their free gyaan on how wrong you are in bringing up your child. Aunties.. please look at your own doings before you comment on others'
7. You do forget all the exhaustion when you see ur baby laugh.. really..Such a kick!
8. Babies grow up really fast....
9. Soiled diapers to thrown food at home doesn't look all that disgusting if it is your son's
10. The romance does go 'kaput!' in the first one year of having a baby. But it sure comes back with great passion..!! ;)


there... those devils are out.. but on retrospection, the journey is worth all these troubles. I would just say, 'To each, their own'. This is mine.. and am sure there are many more moms with many many more experiences.. I wish those new moms good luck..

This entry was posted on October 20, 2010 at Wednesday, October 20, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Sweta  

And after all that, moms are still worried am I doing my best. Relax mommies!!!

October 26, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Nammie  

'Super Stupid Mommy Syndrome' - that is what I would like to call it... :)

November 8, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Post a Comment